Welcome to Compose. There's lots of stuff here, all about composing paintings.

Current entries appear in Dianne's weekly newsletter.




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Current Update

Howard left us on January 28 of 2010.  I am in the throws of regrouping and coming to terms with my loss.  I have begun painting again, but am easing back into blogging.  So this blog will remain on hold until I can again gain the clarity of mind to resume it.  Meanwhile, thanks for your patience and support.  You can see what's I'm doing  HERE .


Dianne

P.S,  By some miracle, just weeks before Howard's death, we managed to get the poetry manuscript published.  The title is Under the Diamond Pulse, available at Amazon.com for $29.95.

4 comments:

Casey Klahn said...

Don't rush, Diane. I'll be here to read what you write, when you write it. Take care, with my condolences.

Johnny Does said...

Glad to hear from you.
Life always going on ...

Hope that painting help you and ease your soul.

VickiRossArt said...

Dianne, my heart breaks for you. I cannot imagine your loss, nor the 'transition' knowing it was coming. I know I speak for our challenge group when I ask you to consider joining us again. When you think you can, we're here (Moses-Botkin Challenge)

V. Deshmukh said...

My condolences to you on your great loss. Please take your time until you are easy.
My best wishes.